- Store Policy
Returns and Exchanges
We offer an easy and flexible 7-day return guarantee. After you receive your order, if the products do not meet your expectations, we will provide you with a refund - see below for more details. Please note when electing to return an item, actual round trip freight charges will be deducted from your refund. Round trip shipping and/or freight charges include actual outgoing as well as inbound shipping cost on promotionally reduced or free shipping items. In order to properly return the item, it must be in new, unused, and unassembled condition, securely packaged inside its original packaging.
- All returns must be pre-approved and an Acceptance of Satisfaction Guarantee must be on file before your return will be accepted.
- We will only accept a return if you contact us within 7 days of delivery. We cannot accept items that have been assembled or used. It must be in new condition with no damage and in its original packaging, no exceptions. All returns must arrive at our warehouse in original condition; otherwise additional fees will apply and will be deducted from your credit.
- Please note that unless the return or exchange is a result of an error on our part, we cannot credit shipping or handling charges.
- Clearance items, special and customer orders, or international shipments (except Canada) are not returnable. A custom order can include but is not limited to any changes to the item (fabric color or finish color, etc).
- Upon receipt of merchandise in good condition at our warehouse, your refund will be processed.
Please note that orders can only be canceled before they ship. If your shipment is en route, or you refuse an order, it will fall under our standard return policy which is subject to a deduction of round trip shipping from your refund. We cannot cancel an order unless we receive your request in writing to customercare@Atlantababyproofer.com prior to shipment. You must receive an acknowledgement from us confirming the cancellation. There are no exceptions.
Custom orders may not be canceled after 24 hours from the initial order.
Atlanta Babyproofer by J. Addison and the companies within J. Addison Fine Furnishings, L.L.C. attempts to ensure that all products descriptions are complete and accurate. However, Atlanta Babyproofer by J. Addison does not warrant that product descriptions or other site content is error-free. Should a product be listed at an incorrect price or presented with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our manufacturers and distributors, Atlanta Babyproofer by J. Addison reserves the right to refuse or cancel any furniture orders placed at incorrect prices. Atlanta Babyproofer by J. Addison has the right to refuse or cancel any such orders regardless if the order has been confirmed and/or processed to your credit card. Should your credit card be charged for your furniture purchase and your order is canceled, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card in the entire amount of the charge. We apologize for any inconvenience. Should you not be entirely satisfied with your furniture purchase, you may return the item as described in our flexible Returns & Exchanges Policy.
Because our furniture is constructed using natural materials (including wood, granite, rock, marble, etc.) and natural finishes, variances between the pictures on our website and actual product delivered is common. We do our best to accurately show the finish and colors of each piece we carry, however, colors can vary by personal perceptions, monitor type and age, video card differences, and printing variations. This variance in natural color makes each item unique and is not a justification to cancel or grounds for a return.
Lastly, please note that all product and policy information presented on our website (www.Atlantababyproofer.com) and other written correspondence supersedes any and all phone conversations.
MERCHANDISE DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE UPON RECEIPT
Our items are carefully packaged to withstand damage during shipping. We realize you are excited to receive your products, and we work very hard to make sure it reaches you in perfect condition. While we don't anticipate problems, accidents do happen.
Assessment of damage - please help us prevent future problems! We do not expect you to be able to determine the difference between shipping damage and manufacturer defect. However in order for us to prevent future problems from occurring, assessing the difference is important to us. While shipping damage is often determined by the condition of the box, the manufacturer may be responsible for many other things - e.g. poor craftsmanship, damages concealed inside good packaging, or even for inadequate packaging. Our Customer Service representatives will ask for your feedback relating to these possible conditions.
- If you have purchased the supplemental shipping insurance from Atlanta Babyproofer by J. Addison, you may contact our Customer Service Department to file a damage claim.
- All damage / defect claims must be filed with photos to our Customer Service Department within 48 hours of the receipt of your order.
- If you are holding furniture and awaiting completion of a home improvement project, DO NOT WAIT to check your order, as we will not be able to assist you at that time.
- If you do not contact us within 48 hours of delivery regarding damage or missing parts & pieces, any repairs or replacement parts will be the financial responsibility of the customer.
- Atlanta Babyproofer by J. Addison reserves the right to repair or replace any piece of furniture. Many damages may be easily repaired to showroom quality. The decision to repair or replace will be at the discretion of Atlanta Babyproofer by J. Addison. It will be at the discretion of Atlanta Babyproofer by J. Addison to have a professional furniture technician inspect the pieces to assist us in determining if the items will be repaired or replaced. If Atlanta Babyproofer by J. Addison determines that repair is impractical, you will be furnished a substitute unit of the same or similar color, design, style and quality.
- Should you decide not to allow Atlanta Babyproofer by J. Addison to repair or replace your item within 14 days of delivery, the item may be returned under our standard return policy, which includes deduction of round trip shipping and handling.
- Atlanta Babyproofer by J. Addison holds no responsibility for damage to the home by the home delivery company. It is your responsibility to file a claim with the freight company.
- Although we make every attempt to deliver your furniture correctly and on-time, accidents and delays do sometimes happen. Please note that Atlanta Babyproofer by J. Addison does not hold any financial responsibility nor will we compensate for unexpected time delays or home improvement coordination (scheduled plumbers, contractors, etc.). It is recommended that you schedule such professionals after receiving and inspecting your new furniture. Should an unexpected error occur on our part, we will work with you to remedy the situation as quickly as possible.
- Atlanta Babyproofer by J. Addison does not hold financial liability in excess of the purchase price of an order.
MISSING OR DAMAGED PARTS
Contact us within 48-hours of receipt should product parts be damaged or missing. We will take every effort to assist you in obtaining the necessary replacements as quickly as possible, and at no extra cost to you.
We do operate a robust parts operation at Vaco Interiors & Fine Furnishings. In cases where common parts are missing or need replacement, it is likely we can quickly obtain a part in order to complete your item. However, please note that due to our wide selection of furniture, it is impossible to keep all parts and items in stock all the time. There are times replacements must be ordered directly from the manufacturer. Many furniture manufacturers are located overseas, resulting in a normal lead time from 4-6 weeks.
We are very proud of our product offering and intend to stand behind it. Atlanta Babyproofer by J. Addison offers a standard 1-year warranty plan on all purchases , regardless of whether there is a manufacturer warranty or not. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Specialists at (404) 814-9938 or e-mail us at customercare@Atlantababyproofer.com if you require more warranty information.